Yields: 16 Servings
- Preheat oven to 350℉ and line two sheet pans with parchment paper. Over medium heat, brown the butter in a saucepan. Set aside to cool for a few minutes.
- In a heat proof bowl, add sugars and melted browned butter. Whisk until combined.
- Add egg and vanilla extract, continuing to mix until fully incorporated.
- Add all of the remaining dry ingredients to the mix, making sure there are no streaks of flour left in the batter. Lastly add crushed walnuts and chocolate chips, mixing until evenly distributed.
- Scoop the batter onto parchment lined sheet pans, leaving space as the cookies will spread! Baked for 12 minutes or until golden.